RSC offers on ice power skating and skill sessions for all ages and levels in conjunction with Lakeshore Hockey Academy.
Small group lessons are offered weekly, mini clinics and camps are conducted throughout the year. Don’t miss our summer camp!
Relentless Summer Camp
July 8th – 12th 8:00 – 3:30
3 hours of on ice instruction a day!
· Focusing on power skating, edge work, puck handling, shooting, game awareness drills, defensive and offensive specific drills
2 hours off ice instruction a day!
· Off ice workouts for hockey players
· Yoga and Mobility for Athletes
· How to recover properly and nutrition seminar
· Presentation on what it takes to be a pro by current RSC Professional Hockey Players
Cost: Early Bird Special!
· Sign up and pay in full by June 1st $180 - Pay After June 1st - $210
· Brantley Sherwood – Professional Player – East Coast Hockey League
· Riley Bourbonnais – Professional Player – East Coast Hockey League
· Andy Rice – Lead Instructor Lakeshore Hockey Academy/RSC
Checks payable to Relentless Strength and Conditioning
RSC Summer Skating & Strength Clinics
8 Hours of on Ice Instruction:
- Focusing on power skating, edge work, puck handling, shooting, game awareness drills, defensive and offensive specific drills
Optional Off ice Instruction:
- Hockey Specific off ice workouts focusing on Strength, Speed & Power
Tuesdays 4:00 – 5:00 – July 2nd, 16th, 23rd, 30th, August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th – Gym – before or after each session
Thursdays 4:00 – 5:00 –July 11th, 18th, 25th, August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th – Gym – before or after each session
- $200 for On Ice only - $300 for On and Off Ice
- Each space is limited to 12 skaters, each session will have 2 – 3 coaches
1 COACH TO 6 PLAYERS MAX